If You Love Somebody then...

I would like to share a story, which I have read in some weekly magazine long back.

Ram went to attend a reception. While having his dinner he saw an old man who is hiding some sweets in his pocket. Ram felt disgusting by looking at the scene and thought himself that "how people can do like this?"

Few days later he attended another reception and he saw the same old man there. With lot of curiosity he started spying on him. He observed the same thing again; the old man took some sweets from his plate and hidden them in his pocket.

After few days he forgot the incidences.

Few months later, in had seen the same old man in another party. This time also he started spying on him. Surprisingly, this time the old man didn't took any sweets. He was surprised this time. He went near to him and greeted him by saying "Hi Uncle!"

The old man was surprised first when a stranger greet him. But recovered and replied "Hi!"

"Sorry to ask this uncle, but this time you not taken sweets?" Ram asked.

He was surprised again; his face clearly showed that some body saw him taking some sweets.

This time Ram felt bad becase he thought the old man was embarrassed. He said, "Sorry uncle, I don't want to embrace you, just curious. If you don't want to tell, then leave it".

This time, the old man felt relaxed and told that, "My wife likes the sweets very much, but they are not available in every part of the city. I find them in some parties only.

She can't walk so she can't come to these parties. Whenever I go to parties, if I get those sweets, I take few sweets for her. I know that its not good to take the sweets, but I love my wife and I want to see her happy. This time I have not taken because she is no more". When he said the last line, his voice was breaking with emotions.

Ram kept quite for time, said "Sorry Uncle" and left from there.

If you love somebody then don't hesitate to do anything to make him or her happy.


Comments