I Lost Weight

Before starting this article, I would say something. The following is my own experience and wanted to share. This is my personal experience and nothing to do with any experiment or any theory.

Few months back I have observed that my pants became loose. Two years back, my size was 38", which is not 36". When I checked my weight I lost approximately 10 kgs. Even my friends and colleagues told me that I look slim as compared to one year back.

I don't do regular exercise. I didn't started dieting also. So how I lost weight?

One and half year back we have started following a health related program by Dr. Mantena Satyanarayana Raju (http://www.mantenasatyanarayanaraju.com/) in our local channel. We liked few things from the show and started following them.

The following are the changes in my daily routine
  • Early morning before breakfast have one liter of water.
  • Wait for one hour and have the breakfast.
  • Reduce salt in the food that is cooked in my home.
  • After having breakfast, wait for 2 hours and have one liter of water again (in a span of 30 mins to 45 mins).
  • In the afternoon have lunch (minimum one hour gap between water and lunch). Earlier I used to have rice in lunch. But I stopped having rice and started having ROTI in lunch.
  • Wait for 2 hours and have another one or one and half liter of water (in a span of one hour).
  • Night have dinner. This time rice only.
When compared with my previous food style, then I observed the following changes:
  • I had minimum three liters of water every day.
  • Reduced salt.
  • Had roti instead of rice as lunch.
  • And while having food I don't take water (previously I used to drink more water while having food, and other times, rarely I drink water)
These changes helped me in reducing 10 KGs in 8 to 10 months.

But the important thing to be noted is that, the food that you are going have should be nutritious.

I would like to mention another point. One year back, I had acidity problem and I used to have a medicine daily. Now I don't have any acidity problem and stopped taking medicine.

My brother also suffered with acidity/gastric problem one-year back. He used to have medicines daily. He also followed the same food habits and now he doesn't have any acidity/gastric problem and stopped having medicine. You can find his blog here http://blogs.siliconindia.com/ammiraju

Comments